Swansea vs Sheffield United Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Swansea failed to build on their 4-1 win over Reading away from home as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Preston away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty seven points; they have won ten games, drawn seven and lost ten.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Sheffield United are on their four winning streaks in the league as they recorded a 1-0 win over QPR in their most recent game.
- The away team is second on the table with fifty points; they have won fifteen games, drawn five and lost seven.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games as they won three games and drew two.
Swansea vs Sheffield United: Head to head
Swansea secured a 2-1 win over Sheffield United away from home in their most recent meeting.
The two teams haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Swansea won three games and Sheffield United won two.
Swansea have won two games and drawn one in their three home meetings with Sheffield United.
Swansea vs Sheffield United Prediction: Standing
Swansea vs Sheffield United Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Swansea vs Sheffield United Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION