St Etienne vs Brest Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- St Etienne were humiliated over the weekend at the hands of Lorient with a 6-2 scoreline.
- They come into this match winless in their last four and one wins across seven Ligue 1 matches.
- The hosts are a point from safety with seven games remaining. They have won six matches so far this season.
- Three of those wins have come at home, with six draws and seven defeats.
- Brest have picked four points from their last two Ligue 1 matches after holding Nantes to a 1-1 draw last time out.
- They have won three of their last nine league matches and are near the mid-table.
- The visitors have a decent away record of five wins, five draws, and six defeats.
- Brest won the first leg 1-0.
St Etienne vs Brest: H2H
Home & Away Matches