Stoke vs Sheffield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Stoke City arrested a worrying trend of eleven winless matches with a comfortable 2-0 win over Milwall.
- The hosts are expected to remain in the championship for another season as they cannot catch up with the top six.
- They have failed to impress at home, managing eight wins and four draws in 19 matches.
- Sheffield United won 2-0 last time out after two winless matches.
- Another poor result could see them lose their playoff spot with eight games to go.
- The Blades’ home form has aided their rise to the play-off places, but the big concern is on the road.
- The visitors have picked just two wins across nine matches and hope to halt that trend.
Stoke vs Sheffield Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites