Swansea vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Swansea beat West Brom 2-0 to record their third win in the last five matches.
• The Swans are in the mid of the table and are not expected to challenge for a playoff.
• They have won seven of the 15 matches played at home, a number that is not enough to compete for the top six places.
Mega Jackpots Results
• Coventry Extended their unbeaten record to three matches with Preston’s 1-1 stalemate.
• They have won four of their last ten matches in all competitions.
• They do travel to Wales with a decent away record of five wins and five draws across 16 outings.
• Coventry have a realistic chance of making it to the playoff and pressure will be on their shoulder to perform in this match.
Swansea vs Coventry Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.