Tochigi vs Yamaga Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Tochigi have failed to win each of their last eight matches in a period they have drawn five and lost three.
- They have managed three wins this season from the 14 played so far. they head into this tie three points above the relegation zone.
- The hosts have recorded just one win at home of the six played.
- Yamaga are undefeated in their last five matches with three wins and two draws. They have managed four wins from the 14 played thus far with six draws and four defeats.
- The visitors have claimed one win on the road of the seven outings.
- The last two meetings have ended in stalemate.
Kazuaki Tasaka doesn’t have any fitness worries at all coming into this game with a completely injury-free group ready to go.
Kei Shibata has not got a full squad to pick from. Kazuma Yamaguchi (Cruciate Ligament Injury), Dong-min Go (Meniscus Damage), Kojiro Shinohara (Patella tendon irritation) and Rei Hirakawa (Metatarsal Fracture) will not be playing here
Tochigi vs Yamaga Prediction: Current Form
Tochigi vs Yamaga Prediction: Standing
Tochigi vs Yamaga: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Tochigi are struggling with form and meet a side that have build some momentum in recent weeks. They will however hope of exploiting their poor away form.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
THIS WEEK MEGA JACKPOT WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES IN EACH OF THOSE. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES