Chiba vs Machida Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Chiba are on a three-match unbeaten run, with a draw from last time out and two wins. The hosts have played 14 matches thus far with five wins, four draws, and five defeats.
- Six of those matches have been played at home, they have had unfortunate form at their own backyard with one win, two draws, and three defeats. The win came in their last home match.
- Machida are also on a three-match unbeaten streak heading into the weekend and are five points above their opponents, Chiba.
- The visitors have won seven of the 14 matches played, drawn two, and lost four.
- Five of the seven wins have come on the road where they have enjoyed success and travel on a five-match unbeaten run on the road.
- The last meeting between these two ended in a 0-0 draw.
JEF United Chiba
Chiba manager Jong-Hwan Yoon does not have any fitness worries at all ahead of this clash with a fully healthy squad available for selection.
Thanks to a largely available group, there is only the sole fitness issue for the Machida Zelvia manager Ranko Popović to contend with. Kaishu Sano (Medial Collateral Ligament Injury) misses out on this game.
Chiba vs Machida Prediction: Current Form
Chiba vs Machida Prediction: Standing
Chiba vs Machida Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Chiba have struggled at home while Machida have thrived on the road. The visitors are the form of the two and head into this one as a slight favorite.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW
THIS WEEK MEGA JACKPOT WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES IN EACH OF THOSE. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES