Toronto vs Seattle Sounders Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Toronto lost their home midweek fixture to Colombus Crew and will look to bounce back to winning ways.
- The hosts have won five of their last ten matches with a draw and four defeats.
- They are near the foot of the table in the Eastern conference after 17 rounds of play.
- In their last ten home matches, Toronto have won six and lost the other four.
- Seattle Sounders were beaten by CF Montreal in the mid-week and that defeat ended their unbeaten of four with of three wins and a draw.
- They have claimed five wins in the last ten matches with a draw and four defeats.
- Sounders are in the playoff places in the western conference and should fancy their chances.
- Seattle have claimed just two wins away from across ten matches with four draws and four defeats.
Toronto vs Seattle Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites