Troyes vs Clermont Foot Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
France – Ligue 1
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 2022
Kick-off at 20.00
Venue: Stade de l’Aube (Troyes)
- Troyes held Champions league hopeful Strasbourg to a 1-1 draw and have performed better recently, collecting eight points from their last five matches.
- The hosts are four points above the bottom three and will be looking to distance themselves with a win here.
- In the last 10 home games, Troyes has won 3 times, lost two times, and ended in a draw five times.
- Clermont Foot have failed to win any of their last seven matches, picking just two points in that period.
- They come into the mid-week clash a point adrift of safety and will fancy their chances in this match.
- Clermont Foot has won 4 times, lost five times, and ended in a draw one time in the last ten away games.
- The visitors won the reverse fixture with a 2-0 scoreline.
Troyes vs Clermont Foot: H2H