Vasco da Gama vs Cruzeiro Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Vasco Da Gama came on top in a five-goal thriller to edge Nautico 3-2. The win extended their unbeaten record to 11 matches.
- Vasco are in the promotion places and are the only unbeaten side in Serie B after eleven rounds of play.
- The hosts have recorded four wins at home and two draws.
- Cruzeiro are in rich vein of form and have won each of their last nine matches in all competitions.
- The league leaders are seven points clear of their weekend opponents and six above Bahia.
- The visitors have won their last four away matches on the trot but have lost four in their last ten travels.
Vasco da Gama vs Cruzeiro: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites