Venezia vs Sampdoria Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Venezia has lost their last three matches and has only one win across eleven matches.
- The hosts are in the bottom three and three points behind Cagliari. They have managed five wins in Serie A thus far, losing 16 of the 26.
- In the 14 matches at home, Venezia have won two drawn four and lost eight.
- Sampdoria have lost all their last three Serie A games with just two wins across 13 matches and have lost nine in that period.
- The visitors are four points above the bottom three and their weekend opponents.
- Sampdoria has three wins, two draws, and nine defeats on the road.
- These two played out to a 1-1 draw in the reverse fixture.
Zanetti is encouraged by the return of attacker Mattia Aramu, who missed last weekend’s 1-0 Serie A defeat away at Lazio due to a one-game ban. Sergio Romero and Dennis Johnsen will sit this one out due to injury.
Sampdoria head coach Marco Giampaolo has injury concerns over key pair Mikkel Damsgaard and Manolo Gabbiadini both still ruled out.
Venezia vs Sampdoria Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT: Regensburg vs Paderborn
How to Win Sportpesa Jackpot Bonuses