Wales vs Spain Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Wales will be hosting Spain in a friendly game which is expected to be interesting as the two meet for the first time in a friendly match.
- Wales failed to build on their 4-1 win over Ireland as they lost 2-0 to Denmark away from home in the UEFA Nations league.
- They have played one friendly game this year which was against Mexico where they had a goalless draw.
- They have won two games in their last five home games.
- Spain will be looking to strengthen their team in this games having won in the two UEFA Nations league games over Croatia and England.
- They have played four friendly games this year; they won two and drew two.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games; they won two and drew three.
Wales vs Spain Prediction: Head to head
- Wales have won one game, drawn one and lost two in all their meetings with Spain.
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Away win