Watford vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- A stellar campaign in the championship saw Watford finish 2nd to make an immediate return to the Premier League.
- The Hornets will hope for a positive start come Saturday and avoid the predicament that saw them drop.
How To Win The Mega Jackpot Bonuses At Least Twice A Month
- They have been involved in six friendly matches with two wins two draws and two defeats.
- Aston Villa were destined for a European finish last season but stumbled along the way to finish a respectable 11th.
- Dean Smith side have already lost Grealish to Manchester City but have made some smart addition to their side.
Last five meetings
21.01.20 PL Aston VillaWatford2 : 1
28.12.19PLWatfordAston Villa3 : 0
29.07.17CFAston VillaWatford0 : 0
30.04.16PLWatfordAston Villa3 : 2
28.11.15PL Aston VillaWatford2 : 3
Watford will miss the service of Will Hughes and Quina who were not expected to start anyway.
There have been a lot of movement in the Watford camp and we expect to see new faces in the starting line.
Among them are Danny Rose Peter Etebo, Louza Dennis, Josh King, Fletcher, and Juraj.
Aston Villa lost Grealish to Manchester City but have made some smart signing.
Emi Buendia comes in from Norwich, Bailey, and Ings.
Dean Smith has some injury concerns though with Watkins, Buendia, Sanson, Trezeguet expected to miss out on the opener.
Bailey and Douglas Luiz lack match fitness.
Watford vs Aston Villa Prediction: Standing
Watford vs Aston Villa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Watford vs Aston Villa: Current Form
Watford have a good chance of starting the league positive with a settled line-up compared to their opponents who have been disrupted by injuries and lack of match fitness from their new arrivals.