Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burnley survived the drop last season after a poor season that saw them finish as the lowest survivors.
- The Clarets will hope the return of fans will bring back the match needed boost they lacked last season.
- Sean Dyche side won three of the four friendlies involved and should be up and running in terms of fitness.
- Brighton struggled in the better part of last season as they finished 16th in the table.
- Despite Graham Potter playing well last term the conviction in the final 3rd was lacking throughout the season.
- The Seagulls have already lost Ben White to Arsenal and have not made any standout incomings.
Both ties last season ended in a stalemate and it will not be a surprise if we witness one this season.
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Burnley vs Brighton: Current Form
Burnley go into the season once more with little investment into the squad. They will count on the stability of the first eleven in their squad to see them in the early matches and hope for movement before the window closes.
Brighton did enjoy their travels last season but it remains to be seen how they cope with fans now back to the stadiums.