West Bromwich vs Bournemouth: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- West Brom’s hopes of reigniting the championship playoff were dented by their 1-0 loss to Birmingham City.
- Anything less than a win in this one will surely end their hopes of a play-off.
- Bournemouth boosted their chances of claiming the direct promotion place with a win over Bristol despite a late scare.
- The Cherries are the best ranked away side in the league with ten wins of the 18 matches.
- Scot Parker’s side have performed better when facing good sides compared to low-ranked ones.