West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction, betting tips & preview
- Following a 3-1 victory over Manchester United which was unexpected by many, West Ham failed to build on their win having lost 1-0 to Brighton away from home.
- They are at position 15 on the table with seven points having won two games, drawn one and lost five.
- The hosts are currently building on their home form. They lost in their first two home games but drew and won in the other two games.
- Tottenham will be looking to hold on their fifth position on the table as they travel to Olympic Stadium.
- They recorded a 1-0 win over Cardiff to build on their two consecutive wins over Huddersfield and Brighton.
- After eight rounds, the visitors have grabbed 18 points from six wins and two losses.
- The spurs have impressed in their five away games having won four games and lost one.
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction: Head to head
- The two drew in their last meeting which was played at the Wembley Stadium.
- West Ham have won three games and lost two games in their last five meetings with Tottenham while playing at home.
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction:
- Tottenham haven’t been at their best and their talisman Harry Kane is yet to hit the last season heights.
- West ham have ham have steadily improved lately but could struggle at Wembely.
- We expect goals in this tie with Tottenham being slightly favorite to scoop all three points.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals