Wolves vs Watford Prediction, betting tips & preview
- Wolves were promoted from the Champions league and they are performing well in the English premier league having lost only one game in the eight games they have played.
- They recorded a 1-0 win over crystal palace to build on their 2-0 win over Southampton.
- The home team is at position seven on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost one.
- The new comers are unbeaten in their four home games having won twice and drawn twice.
- Watford made a flying start to the season but they seem to be out of steam as they are on a four winless game run.
- Having lost to Bournemouth and Arsenal they will be looking to make amends as they travel to Molineux Stadium.
- They are at position nine on the table with two points behind the hosts. They have won four games, drawn one and lost three.
- The visitors have played three away league games; they won one, drew one and lost one.
Wolves vs Watford Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2015 where the game resulted in to a 2-2 draw.
- Wolves have won two games, drawn seven and lost one in all their home meetings with Watford.
Wolves vs Watford: Prediction Verdict
- Two inform sides meet up and we expect an entertaining match.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last 13 at home and that trend could continue here.
- Expect Goals from both end of the pitch.
- Both Teams To score
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals