Wimbledon vs Cambridge Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wimbledon have lost each of their last four League One matches and and have failed to win any of their last 20 matches.
- Despite the poor run of form, the hosts are within a point from safety and can salvage their season with some positive result starting with this match.
- Wimbledon have won six games this season with only two coming at home where they are ranked the second worst performance in the division.
- Cambridge are winless in their last five matches and have recorded two wins from their last ten matches.
- The visitors are not in any immediate danger of the drop with a twelve point cushion of the bottom three.
- The Away side have managed four wins on the road from 19 matches played with ten defeats.
Wimbledon vs Cambridge Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites