Wolverhampton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Wolves have lost back-to-back premier league matches after picking six points from Leicester and Tottenham.
• Bruno Lage’s side has put his side in a great position of finishing in European spots but must be consistent to achieve that.
• The host have won five of the twelve matches at home with two draws and five defeats.
• Crystal Palace has only won two of their last eight matches in all competitions after being held to Burnley’s 1-1 draw.
• The Mid-table side will hope to pick a result here to maintain their top half status and avoid being dragged into the danger zone.
• Viera side have not given a good account on the road with two wins across 13 travels.
• The reverse fixture saw Palace win with a convincing 2-0 scoreline, but it could be a difficult task this around.
Wolverhampton vs Crystal Palace: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.