Newcastle vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Newcastle’s fine form continued over the weekend after beating ten-man Brentford 2-0.
• The hosts are unbeaten in the last six matches with four wins and two draws. The good run has seen them move four points clear of the bottom three.
• At St James Park, Eddie Howe’s side have won their last two and collected eight points in four matches.
Mega Jackpots Results
• Brighton have now lost three matches in a row and four in the last five.
• They have managed just one win across eight matches and that win came against a depleted Watford.
• The Seagulls are in the top half of the table despite their slump lately and will be looking to bounce back.
• Graham Potter’s side has performed better on their travels than their home form. Expect them to give a good account in the clash.
Newcastle vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.