Zenit Petersburg vs Bordeaux prediction, betting tips & preview
- Zenit Petersburg are unbeaten in the Europa league having drawn in the first round with FC Copenhagen and they recorded a 1-0 win over Slavia Prague.
- They are second on the table with four points having scored two goals and conceded one on the run.
- The Russian team is unbeaten in their last five home games having won four games and drawn in one game.
- Bordeaux will be looking to record their first win in the Europa league having registered a back to back loss to the likes of Slavia Prague and Copenhagen.
- They are sitting at the bottom of the table with no point having scored one goal and conceded three on the run.
- The visitors have failed to impress away from home having won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five away games.
Zenit Petersburg vs Bordeaux prediction: Head to head
- The two teams have never met in their history.
OUR PREDICTION: Zenit Petersburg OR Win