Albion Rovers vs Stranraer Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Albion Rovers are unbeaten in the last five matches but have won one that came in their last matches away to East Fife.
- The hosts have managed two wins in their last nine league matches.
- Rovers are two points above the bottom side with three wins to their name so far this term.
- They have managed one win at home across seven with three draws and three defeats.
- Following their 2-0 defeat to Dumbarton, Stranraer claimed a 3-2 win over Stenhousemuir last time out.
- They have managed four wins in their last nine league matches.
- Stranraer are outside the playoff places on goal difference with five wins thus far.
- The visitors are still looking for the first away win after six attempts.
- The last meeting saw Stranraer win 2-1 at home.
- In the last five meetings, The Stranraer have picked three wins, and Albion have won a win to their name.
- Stranraer have six wins in the last ten meetings, and Albion have two in the same period.
Albion vs Stranraer Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Abinion have not given a good account and have not influenced their home matches.
Stranraer are looking for their first away win and are on sight for the playoff places.
They will fancy their chances more than the hosts.
OUR PREDICTION: Draw or Away win