Queen of South vs Montrose Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Queen of South lost heavily last time out against Alloa and will look to bounce back to winning ways.
- The hosts have claimed four wins in their last nine league matches losing three in the process.
- They are not in any danger of the relegation zone and are eight points behind play-off places.
- Queen of South have not given a good account at home with two wins across seven matches and three defeats.
- Montrose comes into this match with back-to-back wins following their 4-0 loss to Airdrieonians.
- They have picked five wins in the last eight matches with two defeats and a draw.
- The visitors are in the play-off places five points within the top spot.
- Montrose have a decent away record of three wins two draws and three defeats.
- The last meetings ended in a 0-0 stalemate.
- In their last five meetings, Queen of South have two wins and Montrose have two, there have been two draws in that period.
- There have been eight meetings between these two with Queen of South have four wins while Montrose have only one.
Queen of South vs Montrose Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Montrose are the better of the two and presents a decent away record coming into this match.
Queen of South are comfortable in the mid-table and have nothing much to fight for.
They have struggled and will look to improve the home form with a positive result.