Ponferradina vs Real Oviedo Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Ponferradina were eliminated from the Copa del Rey after losing to Guadalajara last time out to record back-to-back defeats.
- The Hosts have only managed one win across ten matches losing five in the process.
- They sit two points above the bottom three with four wins so far this season.
- Ponferradina have not given a good account at home with two wins across seven matches with two draws and three defeats.
- Real Oviedo needed extra time to advance to the next round of the Copa De Rey.
- The visitors have not had the best of the season with just two wins coming in their last ten matches.
- They sit two points above the bottom four level on points with their weekend opponents.
- Oviedo have claimed one away win this term across seven outings with three draws and three defeats.
The last meeting saw Real Oviedo win 2-0.
Ponferradina vs Real Oviedo Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Both sides are on the same wavelength and it goes down to the side that wants it most.
The bookies have given the home side a slight advantage
with the tie most likely to end in spoils.
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win or Draw