Sporting Gijon vs Leganes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Gijon needed extra time to advance to the next stage of the Copa del Rey and have failed to win any of their last five matches.
- The hosts have picked three wins in their last ten matches losing two in that period.
- Gijon are four points behind the play-off places and one above their weekend opponents.
- They have given a good account at home with four wins across seven matches losing only once thus far.
- Leganes were eliminated in the domestic cup by Minnows Gernika and will look to bounce back.
- The visitors were unbeaten in the last four matches with three wins and a draw before that.
- They have picked five wins in their last ten matches.
- Leganes have managed two wins on the road from seven outings losing the other five.
- The last meeting ended in a stalemate.
- In the last five meetings, there have been three draws and Gijon have two wins to their name.
- Leganes have failed to win any of their last ten fixtures of this meeting.
- The last time Gijon tasted defeat in this tie came back in 2000.
Gijon vs Leganes Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches