Bastia vs Paris Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bastia needed penalties to see out Minnows Prix Mezieres and advance to the next stage of the French Cup.
- They come into this match winless in their last three Ligue 2 matches and have claimed three wins in their last nine league matches.
- The hosts are in the mid-table and far from the play-off places and a point above their weekend opponents.
- Bastia have won three of the six home matches and lost two thus far.
- Paris eased past Les Ulis in the cup tie to extend their unbeaten record to three matches.
- The visitors drew their last league match following their comfortable 2-0 win over St Etienne.
- They have managed three wins in their last nine matches and all those wins have come away from home.
- Paris are enjoying their travels and head into this match as the best-ranked side in the division with three wins, three draws, and one defeat.
- There have only been four meetings between these two.
- Bastia have the upper hand with three wins two of those coming at home.
- Paris have one win to their name that came at home soil.
Bastia vs Paris Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Bastia comes into this match in decent form and will fancy their chances.
Paris have enjoyed their travels this term and should be full of confidence ahead of this clash.
Nothing much separates this two in terms of quality and a draw is the most likely result with the away side with a slight advantage.
OUR PREDICTION: Draw or Away Win