Everton vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Following their impressive 3-0 win over Crystal Palace, Everton traveled to Craven Cottage full of confidence and earned a point in a game they failed to take their chances.
- Frank Lampard was pleased his side was able to keep Mitrovic silent and in the process record their 2nd clean sheet of the season.
- Everton have shown character in their recent matches and will have an equal chance of picking a result against an improving Leicester.
- At Goodson Park this term, Everton have won two drawn one and lost two.
- Leicester restricted Manchester City to a 1-0 scoreline and had big chances to get on score sheet but failed to capitalize.
- Brendan Rodger’s side have steadily improved especially at the back having only conceded twice in the last six matches compared to 13 in the previous four.
- They have further collected ten points from their last six matches to move out of the basement and are within a point of Southampton.
- The Foxes have struggled, however on the road with one win across six, losing the other five.
- Everton are unbeaten in the last six meetings with three wins and three draws.
- Leicester have only two wins in the last ten meetings.
- In the last 5 meetings, Everton FC won 3, Leicester City won 0, 2 draws.
How To Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses
Everton vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Everton have given a good of themselves lately and will be confident to get something from this match.
Leicester have improved especially in the defensive line but are still in the danger zone. They will look to gain something from this match