Bologna vs Torino Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bologna have hit the ground running under Thiago Motta and come into this match with three wins on the trot.
- Motta’s tenure started on a slow note losing three matches and a draw before a turn of events.
- They will look to build their recent run and hope to further move out of the danger zone.
- Bologna have won two of their six home matches drawing three and losing one.
- Torino shocked Champions Milan with a 2-1 win following another huge result against Udinese.
- The visitors will be full of confidence after two wins from difficult opponents.
- Torino sits in the top half of the table with five wins seven behind European places.
- The visitors have claimed three wins on the road losing the other three.
- There have been four draws in the last five meetings.
- Torino have won three of the last ten meetings with Bologna having won one in that period.
- Bologna have drawn the last five home matches and has picked two wins in the last ten home matches.
- Torino have won two of their last ten away matches.
Bologna vs Torino Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Bologna have find the mojo under Thiago Motta and will hope to start producing results.
Torino have impressed in their last two matches and have been the surprise package of the season thus far
We expect a close affair between this sides with little separating them and could witnes a draw here.
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win or Draw