Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Chelsea booked their place in the last 16 of the Champions League as group winners after a 2-1 win over Dinamo Zagreb.
- The win was much needed following their humiliating defeat at Brighton over the weekend that ended the unbeaten record under Graham Potter’s tenure.
- They will look to build on the result against an in-form Arsenal.
- Potter has already faced a top-six opponent recently and his side came second best but will hope to have learned from that game.
- The Blues come into this match outside the European places two points within Manchester United.
- Chelsea are unbeaten at Stamford Bridge this season with three wins and two draws.
- Arsenal returned to winning ways in a resounding fashion after beating Nottingham Forest 5-0.
- The Gunners are having the best start to the since the 2004/05 season and are two points clear of Manchester City.
- Mikel Arteta’s side have struggled to get control of matches away from home and needed luck to get past Leeds with a draw also coming against Southampton last time out.
- The only defeat this season has come on the road after losing to Manchester United 3-1.
- Arsenal have won four of the last five meetings.
- Chelsea have won four of the last 10 meetings of this fixture.
- The Blues have won four of the last nine meetings at Stamford Bridge and have lost the last two
- Arsenal have only won two of their last nine meetings at Stamford with those wins coming in the last two outings.
How To Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses
Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Chelsea have fared well under Graham Potter but has failed to turn up on some occasions.
The English tactician has been criticized for often rotating his side too often and taking long before making changes to affect a game.
Arteta is unbeaten against Chelsea since he took over and his side are in a rich vein of form.
However, Arsenal have struggled on the road in some matches and are expected to be tested at the Bridge and their top spot will once more come under scrutiny.