Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- A last-gasp goal from Hojbjerg was enough to send Tottenham Hotspurs to the last 16 as group winners.
- Spurs have had to come from behind twice to claim the result after they had to come 2-0 down to win 3-2 at Bournemouth.
- The back-to-back wins come at the back of a three-match winless run of two defeats and a draw.
- Antonio Conte has already lost two of the top six fixtures after failing to beat Arsenal and Manchester United with another blow coming against Newcastle.
- Tottenham are still in the top three with eight wins and will want to build on the momentum before the World Cup Break.
- In their backyard, Spurs have won five of the six matches with their only defeat coming against Newcastle.
- Liverpool picked a morale-boosting result after beating Napoli 2-0 to end their unbeaten run in all competitions.
- The Kops come into this match with back-to-back defeats in the Premier League including their disappointing 2-1 defeat at home that ended their 29-match unbeaten streak at Anfield.
- Kloop side finds themselves 9th seven points behind European places and 15 off the league leaders.
- Liverpool are yet to win any away match this season collecting just two points across five outings.
- Last season, both matches ended in a stalemate.
- Liverpool have won three of their last five meetings.
- The last time Tottenham beat Liverpool was back in 2017.
- Liverpool have dominated this fixture in recent times and are unbeaten in the last ten meetings.
How To Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses
Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Tottenham have had to dig deep to claim result in their recent matches.
Conte side has also struggled to get control of big matches preferring to sit deep and hit sides on the counter.
The hosts have further been dealt a big blow losing Son to Injury after fracturing his eye socket.
Liverpool have struggled this season with injuries not helping their cause.
Kloop side have been the shadow of themselves but will look to turn things a round here.
With the return of Konate and a fit Midfield Liverpool could pick their first win of the season here.