Gent vs Brugge Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Gent played out to a 1-1 draw against Leuven in the league.
- They have claimed three wins in the last ten matches in all matches with five defeats in that period.
- The hosts are 6th on the table with seven wins eight points adrift of the Championship play-off.
- Gent have won four of their seven home matches with a draw and two defeats.
- Club Brugge have impressed in Europe and have in the process advanced to the last 16 of the Champions League.
- The visitors have lost twice in their last ten matches and have five wins in the process.
- Brugge are 3rd on the table eight points behind leaders Genk and with European commitment at the break till February expect them to surge up the table.
- The visitors have fared well in their away matches winning four of the seven this term.
- Gent have won three of their last five meetings with Brugge having two to their name.
- In the last ten meetings, Gent have five wins and Brugge have four.
- Gent have claimed five wins of their last ten home meetings.
- Brugge have four wins on the road from their last ten travels.
Gent vs Brugge Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Gent have been decent enough and have the home advantage.
Brugge have exceeded expectations in European although that has not been the case on the domestic front.
They should be fully focused now that the group stage has been concluded.