Braga vs Santa Clara Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue:: Estádio Municipal de Braga (Braga)
- Braga have been outstanding in the Primeira Liga as they recorded a 3-0 win over Nacional away from home to make up to four consecutive unbeaten games run.
- The hosts are third on the table with forty points; they have won twelve games, drawn four and lost two on the run.
- They have been a real fortress in their last five home league games as they won all maintaining a clean sheet in four games.
- Santa Clara failed to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Benfica as they suffered a 1-0 to Maritimo at home.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with twenty one points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost nine.
- They have performed well in their last five away league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Braga vs Santa Clara: Head to head
The two teams last met in August where they had a 3-3 draw at Santa Clara.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Braga won two games.
Braga have won three games and drawn one in the four home meetings with Santa Clara.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Braga Win