Brentford vs Burnley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brentford ended their winless run of eleven matches with a convincing 2-0 win over Norwich.
- The Bees are now six points above the bottom three and will hope the win was the turnaround they needed to spark their season.
- Thomas Frank’s side have failed to win their last four home matches and will have a perfect chance to change that against the bottom three side.
- Burnley showed some glimpse beating Brighton and Tottenham but have gone three matches without winning. They have lost to Leicester and Chelsea and are drawn with Crystal Palace.
- The Clarets sit in the bottom three, a point adrift of Everton, and have played one game more.
- Sean Dyche’s side have only managed one win on the road this season, and that win came against Brighton, who have struggled in their backyard.
- Burnley have won five of the six meetings of this encounter, and the other match ended in draws.
Brentford lost Norgaard and Ajer in their victory over Norwich through injuries.
Christian Eriksen made an impact last time and is expected to keep his place in the middle of the park.
Thomas has played a back four in the last two games, and that trend is expected to continue over the weekend.
Burnley skipper Ben Mee has missed the last two games, and Sean Dyche will be sweating over his fitness this weekend.
Brentford vs Burnley Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites