Blackpool vs Swansea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blackpool have now won back-to-back games in the championship after four winless matches before that.
- The hosts have picked four wins in their last nine league matches losing two in that period.
- Despite their decent run, Blackpool are not expected to challenge for play-off places.
- They have managed nine wins and two draws from 18 home matches.
- Ten-man Swansea were thumped 5-1 by high-flying Fulham and will hope to bounce back here.
- The Swans had won two in a row before that with both wins coming against playoff hopefuls Coventry and West Brom.
- The visitors’ chances of making it to the top six places are very slim but can launch the hunt with a win here.
- Swansea have not fared well on the road managing only four wins across 17 travels with four draws and nine defeats.
- The first leg ended in Stalemate and Blackpool have two wins from their last five meetings.
Blackpool vs Swansea Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites