Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Millwall were held to a barren stalemate last time to end their consecutive five league wins.
- They have won six of their last nine Championship matches with just one loss in that period.
- The hosts’ impressive form has since moved them within four points of Luton for play-off places.
- At the Den, The Lions have won nine times across 17 matches with five draws and three defeats.
- Middlesbrough were on the receiving end of Sheffield’s 4-1 defeat. The Boro have won six of their last ten matches in all comps and faced three defeats in that period.
- They are two points above their weekend opponents and within a touching distance of the top six.
- The visitors have four wins in the 17 travels this term with five draws and eight defeats.
- This match ended in a 1-1 draw in the first leg.
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites