Coventry vs Sheffield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Coventry have dented their play-off hopes with back-to-back defeats in the hands of Bristol and Swansea.
- The hosts have picked three wins in their last nine championship matches.
- They now trail six points behind the top six spots coming into this match.
- The Sky Blues have picked nine wins, four draws, and five defeats at home.
- Sheffield United trounced Middlesbrough 4-1 in the mid-week to collect four points from their last two matches.
- The Blades have been in good form and have only lost once in their last twelve matches.
- They are already in the play-off places but with a point cushion from the chasing pack.
- On the road, Sheffield have a decent record of seven wins across eighteen travels with five draws and six defeats.
- The visitors will be looking to maintain their play-off status while Coventry are looking to rekindle their play hopes.
Coventry vs Sheffield Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites