Montpellier vs Nice Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Montpellier have claimed only one win across six matches and have lost seven of their last nine matches.
- The hosts have fallen to eleventh on the table and seven points behind European places.
- They come into this match with a home record of seven wins, two draws, and five defeats.
- Nice beat heavyweight PSG 1-0 last time to extend their unbeaten record to four matches.
- The Visitors have lost only two of their last 14 matches and 2nd on the table and 13 points behind leaders PSG.
- Nice are the second-best ranked side on the road with eight wins across 13 matches, two draws, and three wins.
- The first leg saw Montpellier win 1-0. They have won the last three meetings of this fixture.
Montpellier vs Nice Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites