Sion vs Lugano Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sion have won once in their last six league matches, collecting six points in that period.
- The hosts have claimed eight wins this season and are a distance from the bottom two.
- Six of those wins have come at home, and they are unbeaten in their last five home matches.
- Lugano’s back-to-back wins were halted by their 2-0 lose to Basel. The visitors are within a touching distance of the top three places and will hope to cope with the pace with a positive result here.
- Lugano has won five of the twelve travels on the road with one draws and six defeats.
- Lugano won the first leg comfortably and will hope to do a double.
Sion vs Lugano Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites