Ceara vs Internacional Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Ceara stretched their winless run to five matches after drawing with Atletico GO over the weekend.
- They have now accumulated six draws in the last ten matches with three wins and just one defeat in that period.
- Ceara are two points above the bottom four coming into this match.
- The hosts are unbeaten in the last seven home matches with three wins and four draws.
- Internacional lost their Copa Libertadores match in the midweek to Colo Colo away from home and will be looking to bounce back.
- The visitors have lost just two across ten matches in all comps with five wins and three draws.
- Internacional are in the top four places in the league five behind league leaders and there is daylight between them and their weekend opponents.
- In their last ten away matches, Internacional have won four drawn four and lost just two.
Ceara vs Internacional Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites