Union Santa Fe vs Lanus Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Union de Santa Fe lost away to Nacional in the Copa Libertadores after beating Boca Juniors in the weekend.
- They have picked four wins in the last ten matches in all comps with two draws and four defeats.
- In the league, the hosts have won two of their first five matches with two defeats.
- In their last ten home matches, the visitors have won four and lost but are yet to win a league match this term.
- Lanus lost to River Plate last time out and failed to build on their last win to Colon Santa.
- They have claimed three wins across ten matches with four draws and three draws.
- In the league, Lanus have picked just one win across five matches with two draws and two defeats.
- The visitors are winless in their last five away matches with just one win across ten travels.
Santa Fe vs Lanus: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites