Colchester vs. Swindon Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Colchester ended their winless run of eight matches with a convincing win of 3-0 to Salford.
- The hosts had lost seven matches and drawn one in that period and will hope the result last time out was the mojo they’re needed to turn things around.
- They come into this match just above the bottom two with a six-point cushion.
- Colchester has collected three wins across 11 matches at home. They will need to improve the tally to move out of the danger zone.
- After back-to-back defeats, Swindon has collected four points from their last two matches in the league.
- The visitors are in the playoff places but just a point above the chasing pack.
- They come into this match with an impressive away record of 8 wins and two draws from 13 games.
Colchester vs. Swindon Prediction: H2H
Colchester vs. Swindon Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches