Luton vs. Blackburn Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Luton bounced back to winning ways after beating Bristol City 2-1 on Tuesday night.
- The hosts have now won five of their last seven matches in a period they have only lost once.
- They sit six points outside the playoff places coming into this match and will be keen to build on their current momentum.
- Luton has played 13 matches at home and managed six with four draws.
- Blackburn beat Middlesbrough last time out to clinch 2nd place of the championship table.
- The Rovers have enjoyed a good season thus far and will be looking to hold on to the automatic playoff places.
- They travel to Kenilworth Road with five away wins from 13 outings, four draws, and five defeats.
Luton vs. Blackburn Prediction: H2H
Luton vs. Blackburn Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches