England vs France Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The Qatar 2022 World Cup will enter into the quarter-finals this weekend with England and France concluding the last eight schedule.
- England stormed into the quarter-finals after seeing off African champions Senegal 3-0.
- The Three Lions were restricted in the first 30 minutes of the encounter before the floodgate opened to ease to the last eight.
- After conceding in the opening fixture against Iran, Gareth Southgate’s side have been resolute at the back and have not conceded since then.
- France dispatched Poland with a 3-1 scoreline to book their quarter-final place thanks to Kylian Mbappe’s brace.
- Leus Blues have not been tested yet but have produced results nevertheless with the quality at their disposal.
- This Two have met twice before in the world Cup and this will the first since 1982.
- The last competitive meeting came in the Euros 2012 that ended in a 1-1 stalemate.
England stepped up when there needed to against Senegal in a game they were expected to Struggle.
Another uphill task awaits them and it remains to be seen how they will set up to stop Mbappe.
France hasn’t been at their absolute best but the trickery in the wings of Mbappe and Dembele has been a big difference.
This could go either way but a draw looks like the most likely result.
OUR PREDICTION: France or Draw