Blackpool vs Birmingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After a month break, the English championship resumed last week and will get underway over the weekend with Blackpool playing hosts to Birmingham City.
- Blackpool continued with their poor form after losing 2-1 to Wigan to record their fourth straight defeat.
- Despite taking the lead at Wigan, the Tangerines were outplayed and it was no surprise the Latics came from behind to take all three points.
- Blackpool have managed just three wins in their last ten championship matches.
- With their poor form, they come into this match in the bottom three two points adrift of safety.
- Michael Appleton’s side have managed three wins at home of the six achieved thus far this term.
- Birmingham returned on a low note losing to Sunderland 2-1 and in the process halted their four unbeaten run.
- The Blues have managed four wins in their last ten championship matches.
- They lie in the mid-table with seven wins and will look to bounce back to winning ways.
- Birmingham have a decent record on the road with four wins across ten outings and will fancy their chances here.
- Blackpool trounced Birmingham City 6-1 in their last meeting at home and will hope for the same fate.
- In the last five meetings, Birmingham have won three and Blackpool two.
- There have been four draws in the last ten meetings, both have three wins to their name in the last ten meetings.
Blackpool vs Birmingham Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Blackpool are in dire form and in desperate need of a positive result, they will fancy their chances with a home fixture.
Birmingham City have been decent on the road this term and will be confident of getting something from a side struggling to get results.
That said, a draw looks like the most likely result in this match.