Swansea vs Norwich City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The one-month World cup break came to an end at the beginning of the month in the championship and Swansea will welcome Norwich City for match day 22.
- Swansea picked up where they left off after playing out to a goalless draw last weekend to extend their winless run to five matches.
- Martin Russel’s side had turned a corner at some point and were fighting for playoff places before their form dipped before the break.
- With a home fixture, they should have rejuvenated and will look to bounce back to winning ways.
- The Swans are off the play of places on goal difference and will be keen not to lose ground with the top six sides.
- Swansea have so far won five of the ten home matches and will want to improve that record to enhance their chances of finishing in the playoff places.
- Promotion-hopeful Norwich City were condemned to a later winner in the hands of Middlesbrough to losing 2-1 at home.
- They will look to bounce back and move closer to the automatic places where they have drifted six points behind.
- Dean Smith’s side have lacked consistency this term that is associated with them in the championship.
- The Canaries have so far picked four away wins this term drawing two and losing four.
- Swansea were the outright winner when these two met last time out with a 2-0 scoreline.
- In the last five meetings, Norwich have three wins and Swansea two.
- In the last ten Meetings, Norwich have five wins, and Swansea have three in that period.
Swansea vs Norwich City Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Swansea needed the break and will hope that it benefited them as they play at home after a one-month stint.
They have to playoff on their sight and can’t afford to lose ground.
Norwich once again showed their fragility at home last time out and will need to up their game if there are to reclaim the automatic place.