Everton vs Leicester Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
England – Premier League
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 2022
Kick-off at 2145
Venue: Goodison Park
- Everton turned up last time out to overcome Manchester United with a 1-0 scoreline.
- The Goodson Park win ended Everton’s three straight defeats, and they will be in high confidence in front of their own fans.
- Lampard side sits three points above Burnley with a game in hand and heads into a must-win situation.
- In the last ten home games, The Toffees have won six and lost four. They fancy their chances once more if they are to salvage their season.
- After advancing their first ever Europen semi-finals on Thursday, Leicester lost 2-1 to Newcastle.
- The Foxes have only lost two of their last ten matches, winning five in all competitions.
- Brendan Rodgers’s side has plenty of fixtures to juggle, which will lead to players’ rotation that may affect their rhythm.
- Leicester is out of the race to compete for European spots and cannot catch up with the top six places.
- In the 15 away matches this season, The Foxes have won just three, drawn eight, and lost eight matches.
Everton vs Leicester Predictions: H2H