Fleetwood vs Lincoln Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Fleetwood arrested a worrying trend of 13 matches without a win with an emphatic 3-1 win over Crewe.
- They will be in a buoyant mood as they look to extend their two points above the bottom four.
- Five of the total eight wins have come at home and will fancy their chances.
- Lincoln picked a massive win over Charlton last time to halt their winless run of three matches.
- The visitors have been inconsistent but are expected to remain in League One for another season.
- They do come with a decent away record of seven wins and draws across 20 outings.
Fleetwood vs Lincoln Predictions: H2H