Fulham vs Newcastle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Fulham came on top in their five-goal thriller last time out when they faced Nottingham Forest.
- After going behind in the 11th minute, The Cottagers staged a comeback to lead 1-3 before Nottingham got one late in the game.
- Marco Silva’s side have had a dream return to the Premier League and have recorded three wins from their first eight matches.
- At Craven Cottage, Fulham remains unbeaten thus far with two wins and a draw.
- Newcastle were held to a disappointing 1-1 draw against Bournemouth to pick their second successful draw at home and three in their last four matches.
- Eddie Howe’s side have had a decent campaign thus far and have only lost once in their first eight matches.
- They should however be concerned having already picked five draws and turning draws into wins being their biggest undoing.
- This will be the first visit for Newcastle after their controversial ending at Anfield last time out.
- Newcastle are unbeaten in the last four meetings of this fixture with two wins and two draws
Fulham vs Newcastle Utd: H2H
Fulham’s possible starting lineup:
Leno; Tete, Adarabioyo, Diop, Ream; Reed, Cairney; Decordova-Reid, Pereira, Kebano; Mitrovic
Newcastle United’s possible starting lineup:
Pope; Trippier, Botman, Burn, Targett; Willock, S. Longstaff, Joelinton; Almiron, Wilson, Fraser
Home & Away Matches