Mexico vs Peru Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Peru will take on Mexico on Sunday for an international friendly at Rose Bowl (Pasadena).
- The South American outfit will not participate in the upcoming World Cup in Qatar after losing to Australia in the playoffs.
- They will hope to make strides under new management.
- Peru are a decent side and have won six of its last ten matches.
- They will use this match in preparation for their upcoming qualifiers, the coach will have a chance to blend new blood into the squad.
- Mexico, on the other hand, are in this year’s World cup and will use this friendly as thier final two preparation for Qatar.
- They will face Argentina in one of their group stage matches and Peru will be ideal preparation for that encounter.
- The Mexicans are ranked 9th in the FIFA ranking.
- The North American side have lost twice in their last ten matches and won four in the process.
- There have two draws in the last two friendlies between these two.
Today’s Free Betting Tips
Mexico vs Peru Prediction: H2H
Mexico’s possible starting lineup:
Ochoa; K. Alvarez, Montes, Moreno, Gallardo; Gutierrez, Herrera, Pineda; Lozano, Jimenez, Martin
Peru’s possible starting lineup:
Gallese; Loyola, Callens, Zambrano, Advincula; Tapia; Cueva, Cartagena, Pena, Flores; Ruidiaz
Home & Away Matches