Grimsby vs Stevenage Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Grimsby are winless in their last four League two matches and have lost the last three on the trot.
- The hosts have won twice in their last eight league matches.
- They sit near the mid-table with six wins and will hope to turn things around.
- Grimsby are struggling at home and comes into this match with one win across eight.
- Stevenage beat Hartlepool 1-0 to extend their unbeaten record to three matches in the league.
- They have lost once in the last seven league matches with four wins in that period.
- Stevenage are in the automatic promotion places with a six-point cushion and will look to maintain their status.
- The visitors have picked four wins on the road across nine travels with three draws and two defeats.
- In the last five meetings, Stevenage have three wins, Grimsby have one and there have been one draw.
- Grimsby have two wins in their last ten meetings, and Stevenage has six in the same period.
Grimsby vs Stevenage Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Grimsby have found the going tough playing in front of the home crowd but will hope to turn things around.
Stevenage are having a decent season and are in a great position on the table but have to avoid complacency with their healthy lead.
OUR PREDICTION: Draw or Away Win