Cambridge vs Accrington Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Cambridge needed a replay and penalties to advance to the next stage of the F.a cup. They have now drawn their last three matches.
- The hosts have struggled and have claimed one win across seven league matches.
- They are languishing in the danger zone but six points above the bottom three.
- Cambridge have been decent at home with four wins of the six coming at their backyard.
- Accrington have failed to win any of their last seven league matches with their only win in the last ten coming against Crawley in the F.A cup.
- The hosts are having a poor season and sit three points above the relegation zone with four wins so far.
- They have claimed two wins on the road and will look to get something from this match.
- In their last five meetings, Cambridge have picked one win while Accrington have three.
- Cambridge have three wins in their last ten meetings with Accrington having six to their name.
Cambridge vs Accrington Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Both sides are looking to revive their campaign after some dismissal results.
Cambridge will count on their home advantage while Accrington will hope to get something against aside of the same wavelength.
OUR PREDICTION: Home win or Away Win